1. Rode a camel in Australia’s outback – without falling off or getting bitten.
2. Zip-lined through Hawaii’s Big Island rainforest – without freaking out.
3. Whitewater rafted down the Franklin River in Tasmania – without drowning.
4. Survived a Texas Tornado – with a wine glass in hand.
5. Hiked through snow in Colorado’s Rocky Mountain National Park – in shorts.
6. Drank French champagne and ate primo caviar on a French Naval ship – by personal invitation by some officers.
7. Snorkelled the Big Island of Hawaii – without touching a turtle (it’s illegal you know, which is a fact someone needs to share with the turtles!).
8. Skied Tahoe’s Heavenly Mountain – and fell off the chair lift.
9. Stayed in an underground cave in Australia’s Coober Pedy – without getting claustrophobic.
10. Have been chased by emus – for a bag of potato chips.